[GRASS-user] Problems with v.in.ogr importing shp files

Ferruccio Sarra ferruccio.sarra at tiscali.it
Thu Jul 9 06:37:56 EDT 2009

I'll read everything and report my attempts results as soon as possible
(engaged in other tasks by now :-). By now  "solved" installing a Grass
6.3.0 on Ubuntu 8.10 (x86 pc) following  http://les-ejk.cz/ubuntu/
v.in.ogr function worked and let me obtain a dtm from contour lines shp
file.
Thanks Hamish
Ferro