[GRASS-user] Re: Problem with wxGUI.Nviz extension and wxGUI.Vector_Digitizing_Tool

Tomas tomas.zigo at slovanet.sk
Fri Jul 10 15:47:02 EDT 2009

> Do you use wxGUI attribute manager for that or you are calling the
> commands for CLI?

I am having this problem with wxGUI attribute manager (add, drop, rename
column), but also when I am trying this from GRASS GIS Layer Manager
(Database/Manage databases/Add columns...) in wxpython gui and also tcltk gui,
and when I am trying use in cli.

 > And your current mapset is PERMANENT? Note that you can modify only
> data from the current mapset. Probably this should be check and
> related widgets disabled in wxGUI Attribute Manager.

Yes my current mapset is PERNAMENT and vector map which I am editing is in this
mapset.