[GRASS-user] What to do with the output of v.strahler? Coloring a stream vector.

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 08:39:36 EDT 2009

Hamish et al.,
The problem that I am having is that the output of v.strahler writes
its results to a text file.  I don't know how to merge this into a
vector called stream order.  I will look into your sugesstions, but I
don't knw if I understand them.
kind regards,

Stephen Sefick

--
Stephen Sefick

Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are
so little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and
make us feel like gods.  We are mammals, and have not exhausted the
annoying little problems of being mammals.

								-K. Mullis