[GRASS-user] Building topologically correct stream network

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 14:43:51 EDT 2009

Well, I am not sure what I am going to do.  I would look at the code,
but I am not adept at C.  Also, I don't know if I understand the
algorithm, but I think if the topology were complete then it would
work OK.  I think the 0 orders are unconnected streams- danglers.
This makes sense because they are neither a tributary nor a main stem.
 The topology is the problem, and I can't figure out how to correct
this.
thanks

Stephen Sefick