[GRASS-user] i.atcorr with ASTER L1B

andrew haywood ahaywood3 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 00:35:35 EDT 2009

Hi All,

Im just adding to this discusssion. I would be interested in using i.atcorr
with SPOT 2, 3, 4 and 5. I have found a file on the
http://www.spotimage.com/web/en/555-spot-images.php website that contains
the spectral sensitivity data. Is this the same as the spectral profile? It
looks like the data is in 5nm increments. Do i need to create 2.5nm
increments or can i tell the function its in 5nm or 10nm increments?
Any help would be appreciated.
thanks
Andy