[GRASS-user] i.atcorr with ASTER L1B

Michael Perdue michael_perdue at yahoo.ca
Tue Jul 28 11:07:50 EDT 2009

Hi Andy,
Yes, it looks like the right info for the SPOT sensor platforms.
Iwave.cpp expects the data to be in 2.5nm increments so you will have
to interpolate the data to the correct interval. It's a bit tedious,
but is straight forward. I might be able to dedicate some time to it,
but won't have any till the weekend now.
Cheers,
Mike