[GRASS-user] i.atcorr with ASTER L1B

andrew haywood ahaywood3 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 19:23:26 EDT 2009

Hi Mike

thanks for this supporting information. I will start the interpolation. Is
there any prefered method for this? Can I use a bilinear approach.
I think this is as far as I can take it though - as I have no understanding
of lwave.cpp and the file construct. Will it be ok to post a txt file on the
list with the interpretation results?

Cheers
Andrew