[GRASS-user] Re: announcement of strahler stream order analysis

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 08:51:37 EDT 2009

Jarek Jasiewicz wrote:
> How much RAM you have?
4 GB

> try to calculate ony one output map
> if p[rogram do not responce after 3 munutes brak it.
GRASS 6.5.svn (spearfish60):~ > r.stream dir=drainage_SFD at user1
stream=stream_SFD at user1 strahler=strahler
Reading maps...
Finding nodes...
Creating springs index...

- too much time -

GRASS 6.5.svn (spearfish60):~ > r.stream dir=drainage_SFD at user1
stream=stream_SFD at user1 shreeve=shreeve
Reading maps...
Finding nodes...
Creating springs index...

- too much time -

GRASS 6.5.svn (spearfish60):~ > r.stream dir=drainage_SFD at user1
stream=stream_SFD at user1 class=class
Reading maps...
Finding nodes...
Creating springs index...
Writing maps...
 100%
class OK

margherita

--
Eng. Margherita Di Leo
Ph.D. Student

University of Basilicata
Campus Macchia Romana
85100 - Potenza
Italy

Office: +39-0971205363
Fax: +39-0971205160
E-mail: dileomargherita AT gmail DOT com
Skype: dileomargherita