[GRASS-user] Generate DEM with point and line vector

leonidas leonidas_liakos at yahoo.gr
Sun Jun 7 02:52:12 EDT 2009

I don't know if r.surf.contour is suitable for my data because there are
disjointed contour lines and spot elevation data between contour lines. So
according to the manual of r.surf.contour:"Violating these constraints will
cause non-intuitive anomalies to appear in the output map". Is there any
other tool appropriate for my data?Unfortunately there is no time to fix the
data.