[GRASS-user] grass confignation

maven apache apachemaven0 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 04:43:24 EDT 2009

In fact I have create two folder nlocation and nmapset in the hiberarchy of
(nlocation/nmapset),then I start the grass with the gui ,I got the error
messgae that I am mot clear?....

1) I want to know the relation of the grassrc file and the  contere location
or mapset ? Which should be created frist?
2) If I do my process in the gui ,then should I do the g.region process?
3) Some data which can be displayed in the grass gui can not exported
perfectly,most of them contains only black blank after exproted.....
Thanks!