[GRASS-user] Can I just get rid of Wish?

Michael Margolis mmargoli at gettysburg.edu
Tue Jun 9 15:34:56 EDT 2009

My OS version is 10.5.7.  I don't know how to tell for sure if I got the
right build, but I think so. I followed the link entitled MacOSX from
http://grass.itc.it/download/index.php, and after installing some frameworks
went on to http://www.kyngchaos.com/software:grass/. I recall going over to
the Apple site to find out whether I was Leopard or Tiger, so I probably got
that right.

Just today I installed a new Python 2.6.2, which seemed to make no
difference.

-Michael