[GRASS-user] r.out.vtk RGB / input issue

peter.loewe at gmx.de peter.loewe at gmx.de
Wed Jun 17 09:18:23 EDT 2009

hi,

i am using v.out.vtk on grass6.3 on suse.

trying to export 2.5d rgb-maps to paraview using r.out.vtk always ends up with an error message:

According to the module's manual it should be possible to export a RGBmap + dem by using the parameters

rgbmaps=redmap,bluemap,greenmap elevation=my_dem output=result.vtk

However, the module reports that the INPUT parameter has to be provided.

trying

input=rgbmap rgbmaps=redmap,bluemap,greenmap elevation=my_dem output=result.vtk

results in the same as

input=rgbmap elevation=my_dem output=result.vtk

In both cases "result.vtk" is displayed with interpolated false colors.

How can a RGB composite created in GRASS properly be transferred and displayed in Paraview ?

Peter
--
Dr. Peter Löwe
<peter.loewe at gmx.de>

GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate und Telefonanschluss