[GRASS-user] Re: "g.region -cd" creates an unusable WIND file instead of printing error messages

Nikos Alexandris nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Jun 22 14:54:15 EDT 2009

On Mon, 2009-06-22 at 21:40 +0300, Nikos Alexandris wrote:
> Can anybody confirm that running the (irrational to me) command
> "g.region -cd" creates an (almost empty) unusable WIND file? Is this a
> bug that should be reported?

Probably my "default" region is empty which in turn results in an
(almost) empty WIND file! Not sure... :-?

g.region -d "breaks" the WIND file.

Anyhow, I also confused g.region with r.region. The issue with
r.region.region (a qgis-grass tool) issue will be reported in the
respective QGIS locations. Sorry for the traffic.

Nikos