[GRASS-user] r.contour / wxpython

M S mseibel at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 11:20:48 EST 2009

I just started using the python interface with GRASS (6.3), where I have
typically used the older interface.

I ran r.contour.  I wanted to re-run it, but change the input/output names.
I noticed two things, and was wondering if they are intentional.  This
behavior was not present in the previous GUI.

1)  After running r.contour, the "run" button is grayed out, and wont
re-activate unless I close and re-open r.contour
2) looking at the command, "--overwrite" is set by default, even though in
the options it is not checked off.  If I check it and uncheck it, the
overwrite option then goes away.

Perhaps this is fixed in a subsequent release?

Mark