[GRASS-user] qgis + grass-plugin = gdal-problem (update)

achim ak7 at jupiter.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Mar 2 04:45:00 EST 2009

Hi,

thanks for answering and sorry for taking so long..

Im running suse 11.1 and I was installing both qgis and grass from the
following repositories:
http://teodori.org/repos/grass/openSuSE11.1/
and
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Application:/Geo/openSUSE_11.1/

As said deinstalling the old and reinstalling of the packages via yast
does not help. Now I'm using only grass, but I would really like to use
the comfortable qgis in future too.

Thanks,
achim