[GRASS-user] v.net.iso Performance

Darren Cope darrencope at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 04:59:23 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Was unsuccessful in building Grass 6.5 on Windows (new at this!) and thus
haven't been able to test v.net.iso.  I will try again at some point on an
Ubuntu machine, and report back.  However, it may be a while!  When will 6.5
or newer be available as a package in OSGeo4W?

Cheers,

Darren Cope
http://dmcope.freeshell.org
http://bluesignweekly.blogspot.com/