[GRASS-user] EPSG 3035

Laura Poggio laura.poggio at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 08:05:38 EDT 2009

I will then try to upgrade the version of GRASS, but in the meantime just a
question.

All the files I will work on have the same projection as the location, at
least according to gdal and using EPSG codes.
If I create the location with the problems discussed until now and then
import the files with -o option, would this be source of troubles for
further elaborations such as watershed analysis?

Thank you very much

Laura