[GRASS-user] source build question/comment

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Fri Mar 27 18:34:14 EDT 2009

Yeah, the build instructions online were out of date. I've been
reorganizing the instructions on the GRASS site, to simplify things
and reduce confusion, since the up-to-date instructions are currently
maintained in the source OSX readme.

The readme instructions could be used for Panther for GRASS 6.4, and
6.4 should work fine on Panther.  For the frameworks, my binaries are
Panther compatible, but I have build scripts that should work to build
the frameworks on Panther.  TclTk is easy to compile on OSX, though
the ActiveTcl might work on Panther.