[GRASS-user] Problem importing TauDEM shapefile

Jarek Jasiewicz jarekj at amu.edu.pl
Sat Mar 28 13:46:13 EDT 2009

Hi
When I try to import TauDEM shape file I recive the eror:

create table a (cat integer, LINKNO integer, DSLINKNO integer, USLINKNO1
integer, USLINKNO2 integer, DSNODEID double precision, Order integer,
Length double precision, Magnitude integer, DS_Cont_Ar double precision,
Drop double precision, Slope double precision, Straight_L double
precision, US_Cont_Ar double precision, WSNO integer, DOUT_END double
precision, DOUT_START double precision, DOUT_MID double precision)
Error in db_execute_immediate()

What wrong is in the table definition???

Jarek