[GRASS-user] Creating LiDAR first pulse vector map

Jack Lonsdale lonsdale at unbc.ca
Mon May 4 17:15:50 EDT 2009

I am still fighting with the LiDAR tools, but I feel like I am close...
I thought I had sorted the v.lidar.growing problem as it appears to run
when using sqlite backend. But the resulting output was only a small
portion of the output?

For v.lidar.growing, is there any special way to create the first pulse
vector map?
I feel this may be where my problem comes from.

(Currently I was just using the raw data from the lidar text file which
includes X Y Z and intensity readings for all points.)

Thanks

--
Jack Lonsdale,