[GRASS-user] Creating LiDAR first pulse vector map

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Tue May 5 11:14:53 EDT 2009

Jack, usually lidar data I have seen so far, have also information on
pulse other then X Y Z Intensity
Maybe you could check if you have couples of points with really close
coordinates and different Z.
If it is, I guess your file is listing one point for each returned
pulse... and in this case you should make some scripting to extract the
first and last pulse...

Maxi

--

Dr. Eng. Massimiliano Cannata