[GRASS-user] using raster color table when reading on R

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Wed May 6 12:27:52 EDT 2009

While we are at it, can I use the raster colortable in the histogram,
like in d.histogram?

Carlos

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 04:49, Milton Cezar Ribeiro
<miltinho.astronauta at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am reading my raster maps on R, and
> during map handling I need plot some parts
> of my map on R.
>
> Is there a way of say to R plot the rasters
> using the same color table?
>
> Case not, how can I tell to R to using a
> color table like:
>
> 1 68:168:0
> 2 68:168:0
> 3 255:170:0
> 4 211:255:190
> 5 197:0:255
> 6 168:168:0
> 7 85:255:0
> 8 85:255:0
> 11 255:190:190
> 12 0:112:255
> 13 255:0:0
> 14 225:225:225
> 16 255:255:0
> 99 0:0:0
>
> Cheers
>
> milton ribeiro
> brazil-toronto

Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Geologist D.Sc.
a.k.a. Guano - Linux User #89721
ResearcherID: A-9030-2008
carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
http://www.igc.usp.br/pessoais/guano/
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of removing Windows
95 from my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words" contest judged
by 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke

Can’t stop the signal.