[GRASS-user] Interpolation

Stefanie Obmann stef_ob at gmx.at
Tue May 12 03:52:14 EDT 2009

Dear users,

Would you please help me concerning interpolation methods?

I got point data of temperature and snow depth and I want to try different
interpolation methods to find the most realistic or appropriate.

What I found by now, are IDW (inverse distance weighted) interpolation and
rst (regularised spline with tension) interpolation. So do have an idea if I
could also find some kriging tools for example? Could you give other hints?

Thanks,

Regards,

stef