[GRASS-user] r.series g.mlist unhappy together

saewan koh saewan at gmail.com
Wed May 20 14:51:23 EDT 2009

Hi Markus and Daniel,

Thanks for checking into this.  I am currently going thru the nabble
archives to see if there are issues with os x and g.mlist.  I am going
to install GRASS6.3 on my other computer and see if my problem is
specific to my current set up.

Can anyone suggest a work around in the event I can't get r.series to
work with g.mlist?  Is there a way I can use the two separately?

The last weird thing i just discovered is that when i use g.mlist on
its own  - it will not run if i use quotations as in g.mlist rast
pat="SmrDDT0Tot*"
It does run if i use g.mlist rast pat=SmrDDT0Tot*
So i wonder if my issue is something in the way the script is running
within the shell.

Anyway ff there is anyone running GRASS 6.4.ORC4 on Mac OS X v.
10.5.6  who wouldn't mind trying r.series with g.mlist please let me
know if you can get it to work.

Thanks again,

Saewan