[GRASS-user] identification of cats of vector areas within current region

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Sun May 24 08:23:35 EDT 2009

Hello Nikos,

I understand the point is to identify a cat list of features falling
withing the displayed region. In this case, I guess areas whom centroids
are outside the frame won't match... perhaps it would be interesting to
retrieve these values through an intermediate v.overlay (operator=and).
In fact, I don't know how v.overlay behaves with cats, but it may be a
new lead for your purpose!
Good luck,

Vincent