[GRASS-user] Re: Spatial interpolation of river network observations

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 07:35:41 EST 2009

I recall Hamish once released an interpolate with barriers code that I
believe it's in the addons.

Never used it myself but you should take a look
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-user/2008-February/043541.html

The screenshot is very neet and looks like what you want to do. Just
don't know about the 3d interpolation though. I think it's just 2d....
http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/File:Inlets_03_SurfSal_icw_big.png

Cheers
Daniel