[GRASS-user] Piping Commands

Pablo Carreira pablotcarreira at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 23 19:29:01 EST 2009

Ok, no pipelines... 8(

here is how the script looks like:

#!/bin/sh
echo 'Enter CAT number'
read catnumber more
v.extract input=hidro output=temp_hidro list=$x
v.buffer input=temp_hidro output=temp_buffer buffer=30
v.patch input=temp_buffer output=many_buffers --overwrite --quiet
g.remove vect=temp_hidro,temp_buffer
echo 'Done!'

I have just learned shell script ;). I'm going to test it tomorow.

Thanks to everyone for the help.

Pablo Torres Carreira