[GRASS-user] help(shortest path matrix values)

ricardo rodriguez ricardorodot02 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 07:56:27 EST 2009

hi all, I am struggling to find the shortest path from all points of a
network, and that these distances are printed in a matrix in the same way
that the command "v.distance" as with the command " d.path "couples only one
set, I need to save and get all the shortest distances from one point to all
the rest of the network into a network matrix.

thanks for any response

Estudiante de ultimo semestre de ING.  TOPOGRAFICA