[GRASS-user] Georectify problem

Adam Dershowitz adershowitz at exponent.com
Mon Nov 30 12:57:42 EST 2009

I am trying to georectify an xy image.  I think that I am doing things correctly yet I keep getting an error.  Perhaps someone can clear things up for me.
I imported the image into an XY location.  I then went to the location that I want to import into and brought up a map so I could click on points.
If then select file-> georectify.  I fill in the info and then click Start georectifying.  It brings up the manage ground control points window and a display showing the xy map to be georectified.  If I click there I can add the GCP xy coords.  But if I then click in my original window to select the georgraphic coords I get an error: can't read "b1 coords" : no such variable.

can't read "b1coords": no such variable
can't read "b1coords": no such variable
    while executing
"$geoentry insert 0 $b1coords"
    invoked from within
"if { [info exists geoentry] } {
			$geoentry insert 0 $b1coords
		}"
    (command bound to event)

I can't figure out why it will not let me select the points.  I have selected the arrow tool in the map display.

I am using a Mac with William Kyngesburye's binary builds.  I have 6.4 RC5-3 Snow with OS 10.6.2

Thanks,

--Adam