[GRASS-user] clear sky index interpolation

buraq zakkey at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 08:29:34 EDT 2009

Hi,
It's a newbie question.
I am trying to intepolate clear sky index values. First I put the values in
a csv file in this format "lat,lon,kc".
Then I used db.in.ogr to get table. Next step, vector raster map is created
by v.in.db. When I want to create raster file, I use that command
v.vol.rst input=Kc vect cellinp=elevationRaster wcolumn=indexValueColumn
then I get this "Vector is not 3D"
Should I add elevation to csv? or what is the right way the interpolate the
data?

Thanks
Regards