[GRASS-user] where is r.clim?

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Fri Sep 11 18:30:46 EDT 2009

Hello Jeff,

I think that the r.clim module wasn't ever submitted to GRASs (I may
be wrong it was before my time). I was unable to find an email address
to Chiara Sboarina that would be fresh, however, I did find an article
from FOSS4G 2008 (pretty recent) that Chiara Sboarina was a co author
in. There was only one email address, but you can probably get in
touch with Chiara Sboarina through that contact:
http://conference.osgeo.org/index.php/foss4g/2008/paper/view/106/36

Another possible way could be to ask Markus Neteler (Cc:d), he might
know Chiara Sboarina.

Hope this helps,
--Wolf

<8  )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----(  3>