[GRASS-user] Help needed in identifying the DEM / DTED classes used in grass

Anand V grass.learner at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 00:48:05 EDT 2009

Hi Everybody,

I am new to GRASS and i am trying to load the DTED data map in my visual c++
application. Actually i am trying to load dt2 data directly in my visual c++
application, i do not want to run GRASS as separate process with my
application, In GRASS source code i need to identify the classes used to
load a DEM or DTED data so i can directly try those with my visual c++
application.

Anybody know the classes and header files used in GRASS to load the dted
data

I tried and i am not able to identify.

Please give ur suggestions and help me out

Thanks in advance

ANAND V