[GRASS-user] wxpython 3D view

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 14:30:32 EDT 2009

As GRASS 7 will be TCL/Tk legacy free, someday somebody will implement
most usefull NVIZ features into wxNVIZ (or whatever it's called).
Still IMHO right now nobody is working on new features for NVIZ. I
will return to attribute based vector styling as soon as I will have
free time for coding, still it will not hit wxNVIZ for some time, as
I'm still looking into old tcl/tk one direction.

Maris.