[GRASS-user] Problem finding r.mask in Windows script

Ned Horning horning at amnh.org
Wed Sep 23 13:50:39 EDT 2009

Hi -

I have a script that I am running on the Windows version of GRASS 6.4.0
installed using OSGEO4W. The script seems to run okay but the I am
getting a message that I can't figure out.

Early in the script I have the command:

r.mask -r maskcats=*

 I also tried: r.mask -r MASK

In both cases when the script runs I get the following message:
C:/OSGeo4W/apps/grass/grass-6.4.0svn/scripts/r.shrub.cloud.resample:
r.mask: command not found

The r.mask command works fine when I run it from the command window or
using the menu. Can anyone shed light on why the message is popping up?

Ned