[GRASS-user] stream extraction from ASTER dem

Milton Cezar Ribeiro miltinho.astronauta at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 09:19:07 EDT 2009

Hi Markus,

May be you are right (Vista issue!). Two month ago I was trying to run the
same steps on grass, but I was expecting that new OSGeo4W release included
some fix for that. :-(

Anyway, thanks for your time.

Any colleague that could suggest a way of I extract some geomorphometry
features (sensu Tom Hengl!) from "large" DEM (10,000x6,000), please let me
know.

bests

milton