[GRASS-user] Database driver problem

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 10:33:10 EDT 2009

Also previous patch should not be commited to anywhere. I just want to
know (get info) what's going on when db spawn call fails. If somebody
can recompile with that tickets patch and then post results to trac,
we may get an idea what's failing. I suspect forward vs backward
slashes issue. Still without exact info it's hard to tell. Also unless
somebody is going to test various patches/ticket fixes on windows,
windows version will suck hard (die, die!).

Maris (revorking bits in ogsf).