[GRASS-user] thresh in v.select?

achim ak7 at jupiter.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Sep 29 05:44:20 EDT 2009

!!! I solved the problem by a workaround:
-> I deleted all lines, whose connected nodes both touch the same area

But the problem itself still exists.

The Problem is:
-I used a line, which crosses an area, to make the area bigger
-Then I tried to delete those lines, crossing and touching the area

-> crossing is no problem, but touching is a problem, I guess because of
in-consistences of roundings

I add an picture, explaining this and I hereby hint at my following mail
concerning with serious problems with rounding-snapping I have.