[GRASS-user] serious problem with "ROUND-OFF"

achim ak7 at jupiter.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Sep 29 11:37:24 EDT 2009

Dear grass users,

I think I know what is needed...

to solve the problem (see below, mainly coming from splitting lines on
edges between raster-cells), I will have to:
1) identify the verts
2) move these verts on the line (direction of the line) at certain
distance (about half grid-size)

That would solve the problem mainly, but I have no idea how to deal with it.
Any help, suggestions or opinions are very welcome!

Thanks in advance,
Achim