[GRASS-user] Howto: Vector Digitizer in GRASS64 Linux

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 07:24:42 EDT 2010

Hi,

2010/4/15 Pedro Roma <pedroroma1982 at gmail.com>:

> Before I do some "practical" questions I have one "big question", why when I
> do v.digit a Tcl/Tk digitizer appears instead of the Wxpython digitizer? I'm
> running it in Linux with a recent grass64svn version?

Not sure if I understand well the question. Tcl/tk v.digit is
available from wxGUI layer manager menu because wxGUI digitizer still
doesn't work on MS Windows and has some other problems. Anyway wxGUI
digitizer starts from map display menu or popup menu "Start editing".

Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa