[GRASS-user] UNDP

Stuart Edwards sedwards2 at cinci.rr.com
Wed Apr 21 08:13:15 EDT 2010

UNDP has issued an RFP for ' Establishing GIS for the Great Man Made River' or put another way, 'Provision of Agricultural Geographical Information System in Libya'.  This 12-month project calls for ESRI products to be used but does provide the following window of opportunity for an alternative    "(or a comparable system, with full reasoning for their choice of a different system)"

If anyone is interested in preparing a response using GRASS as the GIS platform, please contact me and we can discuss how best to proceed.  My client is an environmental consultancy in the Balkans with strong ties and work history in Libya.

Stu