[GRASS-user] ps.output script file

Francesco Mirabella mirabell at unipg.it
Thu Apr 29 08:29:11 EDT 2010

Hi all,
I trying to use ps.output on wxpython gui. I wonder if there is a way to
generate an input file directly from the Gis layer (a input file for
ps.output which reads the layers loaded in the layer  tree).
In the oldtcltk, the postcript plot "button" contained both the output
as .ps as well as a .txt file which one could easily use and/or modify
as an input file for the ps.map command. That was actually great as it
allowed the user to save time to prepare the input file.

comments? help?
thank you
Francesco