[GRASS-user] specify tunnel/bridge in roadmap

MS mseibel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 16:29:00 EDT 2010

If the bridge and tunnel are valid route options, can you remove the
node and make them topologically incorrect?   Meaning, crossing lines
with no node intersection so there is no option to turn.  I'm not sure
if module needs topologically correct lines/network.

Alternatively, if the bridge or tunnel is not a valid route, can you
break the network connection by creating a gap in the line/network for
either the bridge or tunnel so one route is not an option?

Mark