[GRASS-user] New page IGNF register and shift grid NTF/RGF93

Thibault Lemaitre thibault.lemaitre at laposte.net
Thu Dec 2 10:55:58 EST 2010

I updated the tutorial in question. There was some problem in the
previous version : the modification of the PROJ_INFO file was not good
and the grid file needs to be in the nad directory of GRASS. The method
explained by the tutorial, needs the administrator rights on Linux.

Somebody knows more about the nadgrids specification in the PROJ_INFO
file ? I mean, how to set a grid which is not in the nad directory of
GRASS ? If there is this possibility, a simple normal user would be able
to that.

I also created the French version of this tutorial. The French are
welcome for the translation :
http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/IGNF_register_and_shift_grid_NTF-RGF93/fr.

Thanks for your feedback,
Thibault.