[GRASS-user] No elevation in dxf polylines

Adam Dershowitz, Ph.D., P.E. adershowitz at exponent.com
Tue Dec 14 09:10:25 EST 2010

I hunted around some more.
It looks like that was fixed by hcho in changeset 36804, 20 months ago.
So, either it wasn't actually fixed correctly, or that change was not incorporated into the binary that I have?  Is there a way to determine that easily?
If it was not included, I would greatly appreciate it if, it could be added in.  I am hoping not to have to download and build everything, just to get this one fix.

Thanks,

--Adam