[GRASS-user] python module under wingrass7

gianluca.massei g_massa at libero.it
Wed Dec 15 12:36:53 EST 2010

Thanks Glynn for help,
now .py extension is registered correctly and my module ends with
correct code but  The error  message is the same. In linux (ubuntu 10.4
LTS) all works fine but in windows my module and all other python
standard   modules (e.g. r.mask) return same error. If I set
PYTHONPAT=C:\Python27 I have this message " [...] no module named
grass.script"

thanks