[GRASS-user] Geometric Correction

Luis Lisboa luislisboa1975 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 11:05:28 EST 2010

While I was reading chapter 8, from Neteler & Mitasova GRASS Book, I
realized that there is no specific sub-chapter related with Geometric
Correction. This process is to compensate for the distortions introduced by
these factors so that the corrected image will have the highest practical
geometric integrity (Lillesand & Kiefer).
My question is: How can this be done in GRASS? I suppose it's done since
LANDSAT-TM need geometric correction and, all GRASS book refers to LANDSAT
images.
I just need a couple of tips :)

Thank you
Luis