[GRASS-user] r.sun crashes on Windows XP SP3

Laszlo Nagy laszlonagy at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 3 17:11:11 EST 2010

HELLO THERE,

TWO QUESTIONS:

(1) AS D.ZOOM DOESN'T WORK IN WINDOWS, WHAT IS THE WAY TO EXTRACT
SUBSETS FROM RASTER MAPS IN THE ABSENCE OF OTHER FILES TO DEFINE EXTENT?

(2) THERE DOESN'T SEEM TO BE A FONT TYPE THAT WOULD WORK IN V.LABEL.SA
TO GENERATE LABELS FROM A VECTOR FILE'S ATTRIBUTE TABLE. ANY IDEAS PLEASE?

MANY THANKS,

LASZLO