[GRASS-user] r.watershed resolution issue

Justin Cole justin.cole.gis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 15:19:26 EST 2010

I am using r.watershed module in GRASS 6.4 running in QGIS 1.4 and every
time I run it I get the result very quickly but it is very course.  I have
tried it in both windows and mac working and they give the same result.  I
cannot tell if I am doing something wrong but I need to figure out how to
get the same result but to match the rest of the data so I can do other
calculations on it.  I am using LiDAR data of 5ft per pixel.

Thank you,

Justin D. Cole, MS, GISP
585-210-8447
justin.cole.gis at gmail.com