[GRASS-user] again Raster names

Niels Thevs thevs at uni-greifswald.de
Fri Feb 5 03:27:59 EST 2010

Hi,

in a script, which I executed under GRASS 6.4 under Ubunto, I included
commands like r.in.gdal input=/media/.../filename output=surfac_ereflection.
1. An error message illegal filename <surfac_ereflection.1>, <illegal
character showed up. When I typed this command into the window underneath
the output window, it worked fine. I also run the script using data
on a FAT32 formatted partition as well as data in the /home directory.
The files to be imported are MODIS data.

Best regards

Niels

Dr. Niels Thevs
Institute of Botany and Landscape Ecology
Greifswald University
Grimmer Strasse 88
17487 Greifswald
Germany