[GRASS-user] ORTHORECTIFICATION - only two questions

Cverckova, Lubica Lubica.Cverckova at hatchmott.com
Tue Feb 9 10:17:03 EST 2010

Hello,

I have been successful doing the orthorectification of the aerial
photos, however, have couple questions. The first one is related to
camera information.

I put the following info for the camera (#4 in i.ortho.photo):

Camera Name: WildRC20

Camera Identification: WildRC20

Calibrated Focal Length: 152.825mm

Point of Symmetry X-coor mm: 0

Point of Symmetry Y-coor mm: 0

Maximum number of fiducial marks: 8

I believe it is all correct but it keeps telling me that I am missing
'header information'.

The second question is related to #7 - compute ortho-rectification
parameters (Ground control points). Here I want to choose roads (in
vector format) as the means for choosing the ground control points but
once I click on 'plot cells' the only layers it gives me are the raster
layers. Is there any way to bring the vector layer to choose my GCPs?

I appreciate your response. Thanks.

Lubica

Attention:
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it from Hatch Mott MacDonald are confidential and intended solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately notify the sender.